forum united space commander Index du Forum
forum united space commander
Forum des U.S.C

forum united space commander Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Buffon hailed as 'the greatest of all time' by Barzagli ahea ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum united space commander Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 11:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Buffon hailed as 'the greatest of all time' by Barzagli ahea Répondre en citant

Buffon hailed as 'the greatest of all time' by Barzagli ahead of Juventus exit

sbobet24 The legendary goalkeeper has taken in his final game for the Bianconceri, with a new chapter in his illustrious career set to be opened in 2018-19 Andrea Barzagli lauded team-mate Gianluigi Buffon as the greatest goalkeeper of all time after the Juventus captain played his final game for the Italian champions. There were emotional scenes in Turin where iconic Italian keeper and nine-time Serie A winner Buffon, 40, farewelled Juve in Saturday's 2-1 victory over relegated Verona.

Buffon announced on Thursday that he would be calling time on his 17-year Juve career and the Italy international signed off in style, receiving an emotional standing ovation as he was substituted in the second half. With Goal revealing that French champions Paris Saint-Germain are ready to double his salary for 2018-19, Buffon hugged each of his Juve team-mates and several Verona opponents as he made way for Carlo Pinsoglio in the 63rd minute. sbobet24

Barzagli, who shared a warm embrace with Buffon on the pitch, told Sky Sport Italia: "I don't know where he'll go, it's a surprise. "He'll make the right choice. I have always told him everything and we have a great rapport. "We'll miss him, he's a leader and the greatest goalkeeper of all time. He is a man who in the locker room lets everyone take a step up in quality.

"He never says anything without thinking it over and everyone listens. "Over the last two years, I've lost a lot in terms of pace and reaction times, but have improved in reading the game. It's a struggle against fast players and experience does help." Fellow Juventus defender Mehdi Benatia added: "I am sad that the captain is leaving. I've played with many champions, but Gigi is special, both on and off the field. "His departure really does leave a hole in Juventus." sbobet24

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 11:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 05:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Maguire backs Gareth Southgate over England rotation Répondre en citant

Harry Maguire backs Gareth Southgate over England rotation

แทง บอล sbobet Harry Maguire has backed Gareth Southgate's "brave" decision to rotate England's squad for their final World Cup group game against Belgium.Southgate made eight changes to his starting XI for their final Group G match as they lost 1-0 to Belgium, leaving the competition's leading scorer and his captain Harry Kane on the bench.

The England boss' selection was met with a mixed response - some arguing it takes away from the team's momentum, others pointing to the fact they now have an easier route to the final on paper, with key players rested."He's a brave manager and he makes big decisions in big times," the Leicester defender said."You can say he is brave but so is (Belgium manager) Roberto Martinez: he also made a number of changes (9) I think they were both probably looking at the bigger picture and know that the next game is the biggest one of them all.

แทง บอล sbobet "Gareth is a man of great knowledge. He fills you with confidence no matter what decision is made. We all trust him as a group and hopefully it's the right decision in the long run. It's only a good decision if we go and put in a performance in the next game and qualify for the quarter-finals." England face Colombia in the last-16 on Tuesday after finishing second in Group G and Gary Cahill is familiar with their opponents' main goal threat and captain Radamel Falcao, having played with him at Chelsea.

"Falcao had a difficult time in England clearly, but outside of England he's a very high-profile player," said Cahill of a player who has struck 51 times for Monaco in the past two campaigns."He's scored many, many goals. He did have a difficult time in England, showed his character when he went to find his form again and now he's a huge player for them.

"I'm sure a huge amount was probably confidence. He had that spell at Manchester United, then he had that spell at us, he was short of sharpness at both of them. "I suppose in his eyes, the rest is history, he's refound his form now."He's tricky in the box, he likes to come off the shoulder a little bit, and he's a good finisher."When he gets half a chance, we saw that in training he's a decent finisher. Everyone knows him, everyone's aware of him, his ability." แทง บอล sbobet

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Buffon hailed as 'the greatest of all time' by Barzagli ahea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum united space commander Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006