forum united space commander Index du Forum
forum united space commander
Forum des U.S.C

forum united space commander Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: WC Star Opens Up About His Barca Struggles ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum united space commander Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 05:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: WC Star Opens Up About His Barca Struggles Répondre en citant

An FC Barcelona defender, who individually had a successful 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, has revealed all the struggles he has been having at the Camp Nou since his ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด arrival.Colombia centre-back Yerry Mina moved to the Blaugrana from Palmeiras for a fee of €11.8 million (R ) in January, but only managed to make six appearances for the club in total before jetting out to Russia.Talking to the media in his home country, Mina said that he has found it difficult in Spain and his confidence took a massive knock before the World Cup."When I saw that I wasn't even on the bench, that I wasn't even being considered, I started to train alone at home. It is tough to watch your teammates and see the matches on TV, it was a difficult moment that I don't wish on any player," the Colombian said, as quoted by ESPN."There were very difficult moments that were very sad for me because I was really not doing well. There were moments when I thought everything was going to ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด turn out as I had imagined, but it wasn't like that."I felt moments everything came crashing down upon me, I felt that nothing was going right, I couldn't even pass the ball right, or train, I just felt like nothing went right."The 23-year-old also hinted that he might need to move elsewhere to find regular first-team football."I will always try to do my best for me, for my club and I hope that wherever I end up, whether it ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด  is at Barcelona or whether I have to leave, I will do it in the best way, but for the moment I am happy at Barca."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 05:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum united space commander Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006