forum united space commander Index du Forum
forum united space commander
Forum des U.S.C

forum united space commander Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ronaldo swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in an effort to 'ke ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum united space commander Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Commerce externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 11:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ronaldo swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in an effort to 'ke Répondre en citant

Ronaldo swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in an effort to 'keep motivated' - Kaka

3mbet KAKA BELIEVES CRISTIANO Ronaldo’s desire to remain motivated at the highest level was the determining factor in his decision to swap Real Madrid for Juventus.Ronaldo will be presented as a Juve player on Monday after nine trophy-laden years at the Santiago Bernabeu that have also seen him become the Spanish club’s all-time leading goalscorer.

Achieving that level of success can lead to a player becoming stale and former Madrid attacking midfielder Kaka says Ronaldo knows now is the right time to seek a new challenge elsewhere.“I think Cristiano is a very experienced player now, 33 years old so he knows and understands the situation very well,” the Brazilian told Omnisport.

“This decision to move from Madrid to Juventus, it’s a very conscious decision. He knows [it's] time to move.“[He's probably thinking] I achieved everything 3mbet I could with Real Madrid and now it’s time to do something different to keep motivated.“That’s what moved him to accept the offer from Juve to change from Real Madrid to the Italian team.”Juve have paid €112 million to sign the Portuguese and handed him a four-year deal but Kaka hinted it was money well spent for a player of Ronaldo’s calibre.

Asked if the Italian champions were getting one of the greatest-ever players, he added: “I think so. Ronaldo, with his numbers, says that.“Everybody who had the privilege to watch him play… in my case, I had the privilege of training 3mbet with him every day for four years.“I saw how professional he is, how strong he is, how motivated he is, how strong in his mind he is, and [can] see that he still wants to get to a different level.“I think Ronaldo will be remembered as one of the best players in the world.”

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 11:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 07:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Peterborough United players are expected to respond positive Répondre en citant

Peterborough United players are expected to respond positively to a heavy defeat

sb0bet The Peterborough United management team are expecting a big response from their players when they tackle Brighton Under 21s in a Checkatrade Trophy tie at the ABAX Stadium tonight (October 9, 7.45pm). Posh were humbled 4-0 at home by Barnsley in a League One fixture on Saturday, a result that might persuade manager Steve Evans to field a stronger team than in the club’s last tie in this competition, a 3-3 draw at MK Dons.

Certainly first-team selection is looking far less straightforward than earlier in the season. Back-up goalkeeper Conor O’Malley (shoulder) and left-back Tyler Denton (knee) are not expected to be involved tonight, although they should return to training later this week. Marcus Maddison is also expected to be absent this evening to face a Brighton team coached by former Posh midfielder Simon Rusk.

“It’s important we bounce back from a bad weekend,” Posh assistant manager Paul Raynor told the club’s media channels. sb0bet “We haven’t had many of them this season so we are looking for a positive response from the players, in this game and in the League One fixture at Scunthorpe on Saturday.

“It’s not a case of just forgetting about Saturday. We have to deal with it and make sure it doesn’t happen again. We had a good meeting with the players on Sunday when we discussed the lack of intensity and other problems. “We need to get back to what we were doing before that game and make sure Saturday was just a blip.

“Brighton will bring a talented side with them. They might play a couple of more senior players who need some match practice during the international break. “But we will concentrate on playing well ourselves in what should be an entertaining game.” Posh picked up a point from their opening tie - MK picked up two points after sb0bet winning a penalty shootout - whereas Brighton were beaten in their opening game at Luton. The top two in each group go through to the knockout stages.

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ronaldo swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in an effort to 'ke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum united space commander Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Commerce externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006